I love spending money on my dogs and I tend to go all out during the holiday season. Here are a couple of fun/funny items my girls would love to have this Christmas!
1) Kong. I can't believe you don't have a Kong yet. What are you doing with your life?! When I first saw a Kong I had no idea what to do with the thing and honestly thought it was a boring toy. I was wrong. there's a million things you can do with this toy and your dog will love you for it.
2) 3 Stooges plush toys. I don't think I need to elaborate.
3) Flirt Pole. I know this sounds scandalous, but it's just a large dog version of a cat toy.
4) iFetch! Once expertly trained you can sit on the couch while your dog entertains itself for hours. Win-win.
5) Ball Launcher. If you don't have time to train your dog to throw it's own ball!
6) Indoor Agility Kit. The weather gets pretty nasty in Oregon during the winter and sometimes you have to come up with fun things to do indoors!
7) A practical doggie coat. This one is reflective and waterproof! I'll take two.
If you're interested in any of these gifts for your dog (obviously the 3 Stooges!) and you purchase through the link above, I will get a little commission. Thank you so much for supporting the blog! Happy holidays.